Our Commitment to You
At Concrete Craft Serving Nashville, we want to reassure you that the wellbeing and safety of our customers is always our top priority. At this time, we're continuing to follow all guidelines and updates suggested by the CDC, and local departments of public health including:
- Adhering to sanitation and cleaning procedures, washing hands frequently and keeping hand sanitizer close by
- Practicing social distancing, min. of 6 feet during all consultations
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning, especially high-touch areas including tools and electronics like laptops and iPads
- Handling products with care. Utilizing gloves and other methods to limit contact with hands
- Encouraging our office staff, designers, and installers, to stay home from work if they are not feeling well so they can recover without worry.
Please know that we are here to support you and are willing to work with you in whichever way you're most comfortable!
Welcome to Concrete Craft Serving Nashville
We are craftsmen who take great pride in elevating concrete artistry in Nashville. If you are updating your basement, garage, patio, driveway, or pool deck –we provide stamping, carving, resurfacing and coating options to create a new, permanent, solid surface using your existing concrete. We design and install new concrete slabs, horizontal and vertical resurfacing overlays, and exquisite staining and coating systems that will refresh or repair your plain or failing concrete, or transform it with authentic stone and wood textures.
We are south Nashville based. We service the metro Nashville area including downtown, Belle Meade, Brentwood, Franklin, Thompson's Station, Spring Hill, Nolensville, Arrington, and Murfreesboro
We are honest, punctual, conscientious, and have built our reputation one job at a time by offering the best quality at the best price. We warranty all work. Every artisan and installer are employees, and we are fully bonded and insured. We show up on time, do what we say, clean up when we are done, and communicate well. You will have my personal number and will always be able to reach me.
All work requires a deposit of 50% to schedule. We appreciate clear and honest feedback from our customers, and anticipate raving reviews and referrals when we have exceeded your expectations.
Thanks for visiting! We look forward to collaborating with you on your next project.
-Lafayette Mecham, owner