About Concrete Craft of Southwest Florida
Our Southwest Florida Team
Achievements and Certifications
Lead Safe Certified
We are looking for Sales Associate that’s going to jump in and generate revenue, not just sales. Someone with a proven track record that can connect with customers and take pride in their work and have a little fun while doing it.
At the end of the day, the team player we are looking for will step up and make their contribution and encourage and congratulate others in the organization as we succeed together.
We offer full-time OR part-time commission, spiffs/bonuses only opportunities with weekly pay.
Home services experience is not required as we offer training. Experience in consulted sales is a major positive of course. This position is responsible for answering calls from a dialer, qualifying, and collecting basic client information. This position may handle a nice volume of calls daily. This position is also responsible for providing a consulted sales call onsite at the customer location.
All candidates must have excellent communication skills. Dedication, persistence, and self-motivation are critical.
- Communicate with client and document client interactions via CRM
- Travel to customer locations to provide an in-person, professional consultation
- Accurately evaluate and measure potential customer's project
- Introduce customer to installation team prior to work beginning
- Attend seminars and trainings for initial product knowledge and new products as they become available
- Identify, generate, and respond to the needs of existing and potential customers in a reasonable time, ideally within 24-48 hours
- Take photos, measurements, review and evaluate scope of work to determine labor and material costs for work orders and enter information into software to provide estimates to customers
- Follow structured sales process, utilizing software and company deliverables
- Conduct follow up calls with pending estimates / leads
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with business owners, real estate agents, building owners, general contractors, and other influential decision makers
- Prospective candidates must be able to pass a background check, have a good driving record.
- Self-driven and a team player
- Detailed oriented
- Professional and prompt
- Great work ethic and attitude